Getting You There
Kentucky Speedway provides wheelchair vans and wheelchair golf carts for guests. There are also numerous golf carts,
ADA Shuttle Vans upon request will transport the individual requiring Shuttle Van assistance along with one accompanying guest.
Golf Cart Policy
Shuttle golf carts are designated for those with disabilities and families with small children. Shuttle golf carts will be marked and service the parking lots during the event. Shuttle golf carts are not permitted in the campgrounds. No personal golf carts are allowed on or around Kentucky Speedway grounds, including all campgrounds. Only SMI credentialed golf carts are allowed
*Shuttle buses will pick up and drop off guests at designated locations only. Please refer to the Facility Map for locations.
- Blue Bus Line: 10, 11, 12, & 13 service Camping World Campground (formerly Bourbon Street)/Millionaires Row/Parking Lots M&N
- Yellow Bus Line: 14, 15,16, & 17 service Lakeside/Hawk's Landing/Ponderosa/Parking Lots P&R
Shuttle Bus Hours of Operation
- July 6-8: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Post-Race Shuttle Bus Service
Those riding on the Blue Bus Line will load at Bus Stop 10 outside Millionaire's Row. Those riding Yellow Bus Line will load at Bust Stop 14 outside Gate 20.
Trams: *Parking lot trams will pick up and drop off guests at designated locations only. Please refer to Facility Map for locations.
- Orange Tram Line:Stops 1,2,3,4,5 & 6 (Services parking lots A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J)
- Pink Tram Line: Stops 1,7, 8&9 (Service Toyota Parking lot)
- Red Infield Tram Line: Stop 1 & Infield. MUST HAVE INFIELD CREDENTIAL TO RIDE. DOES NOT RUN POST RACE.
Tram Hours of Operation (Services parking lots)
- Thursday, July 6: 12 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Friday, July 7: 10 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday, July 8: 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.